2019년 4월 4일 목요일

Create a ppt background template like YouTube

One of the ppt background templates that I've been thinking about is Naver TV or YouTube. 

It was based on UI, a platform for streaming services where video is played.

In terms of display and visual information, it's the easiest way to express and blend in with the TV, Internet window, and Hanpan.

Because I thought that it was a template design that can be used.


It is easy to make and its layout is simple but does not occupy much area and is familiar to the public. As a result, I can read my digestion quickly and well.

Especially in terms of being able to blend in with any content, I think that kind of ppt background template would be very useful.

In fact, it's more like setting up a background with a concept that's difficult to personalize.

I think it's better to make things simple with the themes that we're used to, and I think it's easier than anything else.

I don't have time, but that's the best. ^^


Let's start with a story about how to make the main color information you used in your design today.


But I don't think there's anything else I can explain about the process of making a ppt background today.

I think I just need to show you that I've used today's tickets to create a single streaming service playback status bar.

But now that I'm done with it, I feel a little uncomfortable.


This is the process, the progress of the entire presentation... that we wanted to make and use of to act as page numbers.

We need to increase the fill area for each page.

I kept it so low that I was annoyed to choose a cell. 

I thought it would be easier for you to make it look like a shape.


For the cover, I made it roughly using the laptop icon that works best with the concept.

Now I'll go into the screen and show you the details! It's about this level of concept and concept.

However, the top left part of the left hand is made separately with shading.

The shape was copied to cut off some areas with a circle and treated with opacity.

Let's make something soon.

If you look for an icon that looks like that, you might find it.


It's the basis of the ppt background template design that we made today.

It's really nothing, right? She's just a very quick-to-make thing, a configuration that I can think about.

The idea that you can hear at the same time is neat and simple. But I think it'll be like that.

It's a very personal assessment, isn't it? Ha ha.

I don't think you're going to use the play button in the middle of the slide, but I thought you might want to use it to add an animation.


If you look at the playback, and you look at the table, it's different from the image above, right?

You look like you've got one more space, don't?

And that's what I wanted to tell you about the presentation in the template itself.

I thought it would be better than just putting the page number into the feature itself.


First of all, if we look at Pitty at school or at work,

When does it end? Why is it so long? How many slides are there?

I think we can act as a PPT template to understand the minds of the viewers. 

That's why I wanted to express my intention and mind.


Because the details of each individual are different, you know I don't make dozens of pages when I'm making data about the background.

I'm just going to give you a few basic forms.

What you're going to put in there, for example, a diagram, a table of contents, and other graphs.

We're creating each and introducing and sharing a lot of them.

Based on the first main color information I gave you, if you can use it,

Hundreds of pages of PPT template forms are created.

It would be helpful to apply and use the existing materials together.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기