2019년 4월 7일 일요일

Simple free ppt template in resume style

What kind of power point template do I make today? It's been my daily life.

I think a lot of college students in the graduating class will come, and I think there are neighbors who think about moving to a job with a career background.

Since the first half of the year is about to go ahead, I was wondering if we could create a template material that can be used as a letter or resume.

It's how I make it. I don't have anything special to explain, so I just designed it like this. To that extent, I'd like to write today's article.


First of all, the first slide of the PowerPoint template is a space where you can write down the contents of your resume.

Well, I'm working as a freelancer right now, but I think I've thought about what kind of design and approach are appealing based on my experience of working for the past seven years and I've been hiring.


Of course, depending on your job, it's

Usually, it's very personal. It reminds me of the experience of ppt. It's very neat and organized. It reminds me of the experience of being a lot.


When it comes to marketing, people who use PowerPoint templates that are full of planning skills and creative aspects and introduce themselves have a lot of attention, but I can recall that this design, like Jeongseok, has moved their minds, regardless of the nature of the company.

So I was thinking about what style to make, and I decided that I wanted to make it a concept that I could use anywhere.

I've created a few pages, as I've described in today's article.


I've actually thought about it and experienced it.

In general, many companies have mostly conservative tendencies on the base.

No matter how many new recruits, and the agents on top of them, are open minds and respect their individuality and pursue those things,

It's organized life that you can't help but match the tendencies of those who are higher up there.

I think it's too much or too much to take with me a power point that has my own personality.

But my theory, "It's creepy!" is something that no one can help but go beyond the middle.


If there are only three reasons why companies require portfolio or PowerPoint self-introduction in their recruitment process,

I personally think one is to evaluate the ability to write documents, and the creative, and finally the planning, the writing, the logical thinking.

Rather than being clearly divided by the haphazard, when it comes to powerpoint design, we take designs that are above average, that we all agree with.

I think it would be more stable and appealing if we scored on the rest of the document preparation, logical thinking, description, and planning skills.

Well~ There's no answer.



Especially for those who want to do marketing work like me, it's going to be difficult because they need to do all of this.



Design is unique and good, but I don't know what it's about, and if I don't understand it, it doesn't mean anything. ^^


Anyway, I think you'll understand why you've made today's data more yellow.

It's the same thing. It's very difficult.

Maintaining a large frame, but changing the label.

You can see the key information about this person right away even if you don't read everything.

Actually, I think that's important.

There will be a lot of documents to look at, and what's important is the overall image, the sensitivity, and the ability to communicate information.


There's no answer, right? But the way you look at people will be similar.

Anyways, we've created a PowerPoint template that can be used based on a cover letter or resume, but as you can see, it's a design that can be used for regular fitting.

If you need it, please refer to it and if you don't have enough time, you can come and pick it up.


If you want the ppt template I made, check the link below.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기