2019년 4월 1일 월요일

How to create a clean, ppt template. the use of colors and images

How can I make a clean ppt template? No matter how hard I try, it doesn't make any sense at all, and it doesn't work as well as I thought. I really often hear that.

At the same time, when I hear that you want to make me look like me, you say something shameful, but to be honest, I don't know the answer to how to make things neat.

I know it can't be a close advice, but I'm sorry and sorry to tell you that what I've decided and learned is that it's nothing more than what I've written every time for two years


But I think I can tell you, in my experience, that they were the same rules that became more obvious as we kept making them.

Let's remind ourselves how we can create a more clean, ppt template.

First, I think it's the index.

It would be better to choose between 2 and 4 colors rather than too many different colors and use them as the main color for element elements.

It will allow points, roles of emphasis, and a uniform design.


You can expect information about colors now, right?


If you're watching a lot, looking pretty, or looking cool, take a screenshot and apply it in the ppt with the RGB value!! ^^


The other thing is, personally, avoid colors that are more like primary and fluorescent, because they are very light and childish and uncomfortable to look at.


The second is that it's easy to set up a theme in terms of design expression and layout, and I think the best, easy way is to write a high-quality image.

It's not a low-resolution, childish picture floating on the Internet somewhere.

Find photos that are relevant to a topic that's felt and emotional on the free image site and write them as key design elements.


So, in my case, I'm going to use this picture today, and I'm going to use only two very basic methods, and I'm going to be able to create a clean, ppt template.

You can use the image as a background or... Of course, in this case, we're going to need some extra work for readability.

Or cross-insert an image into the shape or... That's what everyone can do.


Although we didn't include it in the details of the work, as we often emphasize, the importance of the font, right?


Making a ppt is making a presentation, a report, not a poster.

Don't place text like a head cafe with a big emphasis, but at the same time, it's more visualizing material than anything else.

I think you need to think about organizing and capturing other images and charts more effectively than writing.


When it comes to text, I think it's the basis of the presentation to think about how you can simply reduce and imply a lot of that.


Anyways, I've made a template with four key points that I mentioned in the previous re-closing process. But don't you think you can get a "Oh, that's neat"? ^^


And one thing I wanted to do today is to get out of the frame of one thought, I thought it would be fun to unify the ppt background and the main color into one, but sometimes to decorate it as if the two themes were repeated, as I made them today.

In fact, I think there's a need for elements and efforts to evoke something to the viewer in a report that goes over 10.

I thought it would be a way to maintain stability and to expect that effect.



Anyway, I think I make blackton a lot these days. ^^;;


I've been making a little similar ppt templates for the illustration, and I've been trying to make my favorite modern, simple type, but I think that's what's happening in black and white.

I think I'll have time to find out what's prettier.


I hope it's Friday and I can sleep well.

I hope you all had a great day today. I'll say goodbye~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기