2019년 3월 31일 일요일

I don't really use black on the powerpoint background, but..

Personally, I don't use black color as the main color when making power point backgrounds, but there are a lot of people who ask questions and ask questions. I'm going to make some of them this week, including today.

The reason why I don't use the black background is because if I make it well, the page that is more cool and reliable than anything else is complete, but if I make it wrong, it becomes too dark and heavy. And I write down the details and it's a bit difficult to organize.




Rather than blacking out the background color of PowerPoint's slide, I wanted to use bright gray tones to make it look brighter and lower.

I just put a rectangle on it, but it's a lot of pressure. I can't breathe. It's like it's clogging up.


The color of the white, yellow, orange, etc. will make it brighter and offset this feeling, but I'm personally afraid of making it. L
Even though the same black language might not be visible, I did specify both because it would look different if I added gradation or patterns rather than monochrome.
PowerPoint can only color the shapes, so we put a pattern on it and put an object on top of it that was treated with a transparent gradient. 
Ah!! What I'm going to make today.
I'll say I like it too. I'll try to make a notebook that you liked a lot in the past.
I wanted to make it a little bit, a little bit different.




I took the spring shape that I had made before, but I thought I'd try again this time.
At that time, we just made it out of square shapes and gradients, but today we made it out of arcs.
If you just put one side in like this, it's kind of stuck inside, and it's done.
To make that shape appear, you can reduce the object's vertical height like an ellipse, not a complete circle.



You can put two or three of them in a single set, and you can put in a shadow to express the shape of a spring that looks like it's coming up.
It looks like a hole. You just have to do it thicker than the black color with the basic power point background.
I think you can also designate the shadow inside.


Anyway, I made a PowerPoint background template with black color.
Personally, I think I always have that idea.

"I don't know why I can't handle all the slide areas with all the blackness."
I'm sure some of you agree with me, so I think it's a background color that you didn't use very well.
I think the way to weaken that image or impression is to add a design source or structure that distributes our eyes a little bit more like today.


If you didn't put the spring shape in the middle of it as a design source, and you didn't process the black background on one side, and you divided the layout into two, which is a burden to the black background. I think it's a factor that can weaken that part.
I'll make another PowerPoint template as early as tomorrow or this week.



그리고 요즘 저희 allaboutppt에 와보신 이웃 분들중에서 보신 분이 계신지 모르겠는데, 파워포인트 자료 외에도 좀 도움이 될 수 있는 자료들을 남겨놓으려고 하고 있습니다. 특히 그 동안 폰트에 대한 질문도 많이 주셨던지라 일단 1차적으로 무료 폰트에 대한 정보를 정리하려고 하거든요.
이번주까지는 한번 끝내보려고 노력중에 있구요.


아무튼 학생들, 그리고 직장인분들께 도움되는 다양한, 많은 정보들을 꾸준히 담아놓을 수 있도록, 담고 있는 그런 공간으로 성장할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기