2019년 3월 26일 화요일

Create and share a very simple PowerPoint template

Maybe the office workers rarely work because of the end-of-the-way ceremony, or a day when they can't get their hands on the job.

It was actually like the last day of the year, and I wasn't paying much attention either.

So today, I'm spending a very simple time creating a free ppt template form, and I'm writing like this

Don't be surprised because it's simple and simple to write.


What do you call a general purpose, such as a table of contents, a graph, or a diagram? It's going to be a ppt template that can be used evenly, but the key shape I've used is a square with two corners that I've been using a lot lately.

The advantage of this is that you can divide the surface of the wound and leave it round on one side and just leave it on the other.

And it was perfect for what we wanted to make today, in shape.

I think it'll be okay to use this shape as a label.

Anyway, let's talk about it out


I wanted to put two shapes of the same shape together and express them in a concave way.

There are many ways to make that happen, but first of all, we expressed depth with gradation.

Color is what you want, but for each Gradient point, you can make a difference between light and shade based on the basic color and make it look like this.


If you cross the two objects that you've created in the same way, you create a ppt template that looks like this.

Isn't the color too colorful? ^^

I've done it with a stronger color.


And the second way is to add a shape and use it as an object that gives light and light, and the basic shape that we created earlier is to treat it as monochrome and put it on top.

I'm going to introduce you to this method.

There were a lot of people who said they couldn't handle the gradation well.

In the case of this method, the basics are Gradient, but it's easier to adjust with the same color and the value of transparency.




So, step by step, if you gradually increase or decrease the value of transparency, and you put it on the shape that's based on monochrome.


And the pre-scapture phase, and the original version that I'm putting up for free sharing, it's only on top of those shapes.

And in the first poem, I think I've used too strong a color. To tone down, I've done a raw image of the object at the top to make it easier for my eyes.

I like this more.

Let's wrap up today's introduction.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기