2019년 3월 25일 월요일

Create fingers and tablets in ppt shapes to design PowerPoint themes

These days, I think I use a lot of power point materials.

It's probably true now, but it's like there are a lot of cyanide coming out of the advertising contest that we used to participate in a lot in college.

But today, I wanted to make a shape that I couldn't find as an icon if there was a difference.

No matter how much data we provide from a variety of subjects, such as flat icons, we're looking for something to use as a main theme, not just as a small source, but sometimes we don't.


If you're frustrated, if you want to, you have to make it yourself. What?

I always start creating PowerPoint themes by looking at colors and expressions, showing the shape of a finger that I want to make in front of my eyes, and then putting some of the same basic shapes.

Most of them are circular, round-edge objects.


If you need more curves or if you don't have anything like them, you're going to use


A few days ago, a blog follower wrote a PowerPoint only for Illustr, but he left a comment saying that he was surprised to see you making it like this way.

Sometimes I mention it in my article, and I'm not really good at the illustration, but the basic concept itself, and the function is that sometimes it's more comfortable to draw in the shape you want in the illustration.

Of course, there are limits, but I don't think there's a shortage in trying to make the template work.


So, I don't know what the name is, but I've made both the thick parts of my thumb, the wrist and the fingernails, using point editing and free drawing.

If you look at the icons, they're more realistic these days through

So I got a good color. I picked the color as a spoiler and applied it.

But the index finger is a bit awkward.

I think you can just treat it the same as the color of the thumb, or subtract it a little or darken it. L


Anyways, I made a finger shape for the PowerPoint theme. Make one right or left, and then you can mirror the rest to the left and it'll be simple, right?

He doesn't know if he's writing about illustration or how to draw with papo. Well~ I'm personally acknowledging that. ^^

But it's a reincarnation. I like it so much. I usually make it like this.

I think it would be better if you could get a unique and distinctive template instead of the same template every time.



Okay~ It's done~ I just made my own tablet.

There are a lot of open sauce, so you can just take it and use it.

I'm tired of making hand shapes, so I just put in some old stuff. ^^


I'm gonna make it into a one-pun shape and... But since the size has changed, I think I can use the extra space.

If it's not necessary, you may want to keep your left hand and hand in shape while maintaining a clean power point background.

I thought I could find an icon of the shape I wanted and make it easier, but I couldn't find it.

Considering that the time it took to find it was more invested than the time we made it ourselves, we'll have to make something unusual and something that we don't think will exist.


You can use it as a PowerPoint template by changing the finger spacing, location, and shape and size of the device.

Of course it can be used as a cover.

I've increased it. I've narrowed it down. I've changed the location. But as a theme, I think I can organize my content while keeping my core design intact.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기