2019년 3월 24일 일요일

ppt infographic using wrist watch icon

I mentioned it briefly in yesterday's article, but I designed a PowerPoint theme to suit the theme that my neighbor left behind.

The subject you asked for is similar to yesterday's, but it was a wristwatch.

And I was thinking about how to make it, and I was looking at the images and icons that are related to it, and I thought, well, the first thought is that it's likely to be a design that's too obvious, and it's not easy to expressive.

But I thought that it was a fixed shape, and it would be limited even if it was modified, and it would be a common form in its overall configuration and layout.


Let's start by making a wristwatch that's the main source of your

You can take an icon and just use it, but I thought it would be fun to do this one by myself, so I made the top corner into a round square and two trapezoidal shapes right.


I could make it a color, a border, an angle.


And then I came to the conclusion that if it were going to get obvious anyway, let's add design-related elements and just create a richer, more packed, more faithful page, and the concrete way was to focus on it when we used the wristwatch as a diagram or as a source of something, but let's put something in there that made it a little bit wider.


It was a figure of the arm, the hand, that was wearing the teeth.


I could think of it as a way to sort out areas if I could make it anyway.


I just made the arm square, and I got a finger-shaped icon, and I was able to complete the key part of the PowerPoint theme today.

You can't see the slide show below, so you can leave it alone, but if it's not necessary, you can cut it out with a shape-out.


In case you don't know, you just left all the sauce in the original to be shared, so you can use it after you've designed it.


And I'm going to fill in the details of PowerPoint because I'm going to make a template, not based on it, so I just put it in this, like this, and I decorate it like this. You can show it to the extent and understand it.

For your information, your arm is different from the first one, right?

I'm going to tell you that it's a dot-edition.


You might have different needs and space requirements to write down the details. The PowerPoint original, which looks at the pages of different sizes, has been organized into separate slides, so you can write them according to your needs.


Umm~ Anyways, after I finished making it, I was a bit greedy. And what I wanted to do was add an animation effect. I tried to make it.


What I thought was that I would touch the clock panel with my fingers and change the top content, but I always felt that the addition of PowerPoint animations made me more complicated and messy, and I couldn't express it better than I thought, so I just finished it.


But if you need it or if you're curious about it, I think you can check it out because there's a simple motion effect on one slide.

So the first theme ends!


So, I was going to close PowerPoint and write, but I thought that the original theme, the wristwatch shape, was too sub-shaped, so I made it simple to make it feel more like a main.

I just put in SWOT analysis as an example.


I actually put text-oriented content in most of today, but I think that this second concept -- the more focused powerpoint theme on the clock -- is that if you put the main contents in the display, or what you need to focus on, the rest of the space will be a design that can focus your attention on.


Graphs, pictures. We can put these in the middle of the panel, right ^^


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기