2019년 3월 19일 화요일

Create PowerPoint Diagram with Genga Concepts

And one of the concepts that I've been thinking about, you know, you know, I've got to make a PowerPoint diagram, and I've been thinking, "Jenga, a kind of board game.

When I tried to make it weird, I thought of something else, and I made it first, and I couldn't actually put it into practice.

Finally? Anyway, I'm going to make it.


The reason I thought about this concept is because I love playing with shapes. 

I enjoy expressing it in a three-dimensional sense, which is the easiest and most representative of it.

Because when I think of what I can make, it's this Jenga form that I've been thinking about for a long time.

Above all, just think about it and open PowerPoint, and you'll get the size, right? I think we can make it and express it like this.

You can transform the cube into a horizontal and vertical shape and continue to pile it up. Fill it with a wooden image. That's exactly what I came to.


I think the process and the results are just above it.

But when you fill the cube with pictures, I recommend you find the image, get it, and fill it up with a drop in capacity or quality.

The reason for this is that the PowerPoint file itself is getting a little heavy, and it gets bumpy.

That way, if you make a few copies, not one or two, of course, the size of the file itself will grow.

I'd like to recommend you to reduce your capacity through R.C. or Photoshape. I'd like to tell you that it would be convenient for you to do so in the future.


And the other thing is, I've been doing this jenga, and I've done this before, and I've done this before, when I' 

I'm trying to capture the features that can be seen there by looking at the image data.

At first, I used a wooden image to make this, so I couldn't tell the difference.

So when I looked at the pictures, I noticed that the colors and patterns of the horizontal stack and the vertical stack were different.

So I decided to fill it up with two different pictures of trees, and that's how I feel.


So I'll make a set of 3x3s, stack them up, and assign shadows.

For your information, when you make a copy, you have to put it on top to cover the lower object.

If you paste from top to bottom, don't forget to add from bottom to top, as we need to add an extra layer to the back.




When I design PowerPoint, it's a shadow that I'm going to put in almost always, because it's going to be a little bit more realistic than a painting.

It's because of my experience that even when I actually made it, it made me feel more full.

In this form of multiple populations, like Jenga, we needed to create a separate shadow.

As you had expected, we added one shape, placed it back, and worked on it. If you treat the color the same as the PowerPoint background color, you won't get hung up.


Today's data that we've created in this way can be taken out and used as a diagram, just like

It's not much, but it's just fun. ^^


When it comes to sharing, we're going to upload it while maintaining the basic Jenga style.

So when you're actually writing to your data, you can take out each object you want and write down or organize the contents of the design.

Or just take the pieces of wood and put them back in the void.

You can use that empty space as a point area to organize the contents and proceed with the PowerPoint design.


In fact, one of the reasons why I wanted to create a template for Jenga was that I thought it was a lot bigger and wider to use than I thought.

I think I can use it as a graph.

It could be used to organize things that are related to goals and steps.

When I think about this, I think it's a theme that fits the meaning of it in a variety of ways.

It's easy to make, but the Jenga PowerPoint template is very appealing, right? ^^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기