2019년 3월 27일 수요일

Focus on color to design PowerPoint themes

If there's one thing I often tell you when I'm talking about PowerPoint template design,

In your everyday life, you're especially interested in the colors of the images you see on the web. It helps you improve your design completeness and quality.

The reason I'm telling you this is

In fact, the way we organize our content in detail while making ppts, the layout, the diagram, etc.

Because that's where I think there's a certain limit to having a clean, pretty design and diversity.


When you see a real school or company party, the way I make it and the way it's made by others, it's pretty much the same.

It's similar in content, so it doesn't go beyond a certain range.

Even if you look for a different way of expression, you can't afford to spend your time and effort thinking about it.


So I think I can finally compress the candidate for the best alternative, the best way to do it.



One is a photo and one is a main color choice.


And that pretty, neat color will be able to come up with a cell phone right now, sit in front of the computer, and look at the site where you can introduce your favorite clothes, products, and services.


Naver's main color and gradation color will be an example.


The PowerPoint theme that I created today is a version of Xi'an's color on the web.

Everyone can get that kind of feeling, right?

It's pretty~ It's neat~

I think the power point design completeness and the overall atmosphere will be further enhanced just by using the color that corresponds to the common sensibility, reference and apply in common.


The details and composition of today's templates are also common forms.

But I think we can expect and get different effects because of the image that colors bring.

If you just put a graph and wrote and put an icon on a white slide background, you wouldn't get the impression that it's so special.

But by referring to the colors you choose on the Internet and applying those colors to templates, we can make a theme simple for you to deliver different images.


Well, these days, there's a lot of capture programs and you can get RGB color information from the PG, so you won't have a problem.

If you take the finishing point from Al, you get color information at the bottom.

First of all, PowerPoint 2013 version has a spoiler like Photoshop, so you bring the captured photos to the slide, and you extract the color right away.

It can be applied to all objects, such as shapes, backgrounds, lines, and so on, so I can easily capture pretty colors in my pipette.


Still~ I just followed the basics. It's a bit sad to finish today's data. I'm not guilty of doing nothing. I've made a new one.

First, we filled the background with pictures, put a square on it, and put another shape on it as a freestyle shape.

If you take these two out, they'll change the top shape to a zigzag shape, like a graph.


If you use the main color, gradation, and transparency for background processing, you will be able to complete a page of PowerPoint templates that may look a little special.

What's important here is to keep the key colors uniform.


If the content doesn't mix with the overall atmosphere or the readability is going to be significantly impaired, I think it'll be a simple solution if you create an additional white area like this.


I don't want to look like a square!

If you think you didn't do anything. If you don't like it because you don't have a design element, just change the shape.

Or place the same white shape of the rounded label shape on the bottom of the white rectangle.

It's different how you feel. ^^


The easiest concept of design is, I think, just personal.

Add or subtract, increase or decrease it.


A simple example would be the size of your handwriting, and it would be nice to see, read, and not necessarily big. ^^


Anyways, I think I got a similar color today while looking at the sky full of fine dust.

The color was so noticeable that I made a simple PowerPoint template using it as my main color.

I'll share it in less than 10 minutes.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기