2019년 3월 28일 목요일

3D smartphone ppt template, diagram How do we make it?

I want to make the design of the ppt template a little bit different, a little more unusual, so I want to make it stand out and catch my eye, and everyone has it.

There's no answer, there's a lot of different ways, but it's fun to make personally, and the results are good.

So, I think it's a way to use 3D formatting like 3D that you can't get tired of even a few times.

It's a concept that's been very popular even if you look at all the things that you've written. ^^


But one of the reasons today's pipettes look a little different from the previous ones is probably because of the difference in perspective and interpretation.

So far, when I've been using three-dimensional forms, I've just finished expressing the three-dimensional sensation as it looks.

That's what I thought.

And as if we're going to separate them one by one, and we're going to make a more interesting diagram and use

You don't get it, do you? So do I.

If you look at the work process and results rather than the white paper, it will be like that. Let's make it.


If you've seen a lot of 3D-feeling ppt that I've made, and if you've practiced them, you probably know enough about them without having to explain them.

For beginners, for those who haven't been to my blog, for those of you who haven't read, I'm going to give you a quick introduction.

First of all, put in the shape you want.

Tilt it through a three-dimensional rotation of the shape form, or lay it down.

The shape on the left changes to the right.

But this doesn't make you feel good, does it?


So you have to add extra effects to the upper or lower part of the macro three-dimensional form that you have to work with.

For example, in order for a square in a plane to become a cube, increase the height value, whether it is up or down.

Today, I'm going to make a cell phone shape, so the price didn't have to be that big.

And at the same time, we didn't have to do that much because we're going to make it look like the top and bottom are separated.


We've missed the middle, but if you put another square, black-colored shape on top of it, and you put it on top at the same rotation, you can make the display panel look like it.

Shall we make the lower part?

If you copy the shape that you made earlier, just apply the border, and it'll look like the bottom.

It doesn't fill up, it's just a line that needs to be

If it's the thickness you want, just increase the height value from the three-dimensional effect.


After all, it's never hard to design a ppt template that we're building today because it's a way to keep copying and pasting the first shape.

I wanted to use it as a diagram, so I just added some of the iconic label-type objects as a concept.


Shall I call it the basic prototype? It's for sharing, so I just painted it in monochrome or pattern.

In some cases, you can fill it with images, you can insert icons, or you can replace the icons you received with EPS with a three-dimensional format.


And it's a basic diagram, so you'll have to give us space, object, design to write down each one.

But in a ppt design, we don't have a ppt, so it's unfortunate that there's a line that's either straight-angled or completely wired.

It's a smooth curve where the deflection is, and the other line is a straight line.



Sometimes I want to do that, but if I don't, I have to make something. ^^;



So I used Wonho, two lines, and three lines to create that kind of explanation line.


It seems to be designed and expressed more smoothly.

It's a little bit too, but if you spend a little more time and a little more effort, your feelings will change. I don't think it's a big deal.

Anyways, today, I designed three-dimensional forms as main characters. I designed them in a different way.

This way, you can confidently post "My ppt is different" even though it's the same shape as the smartphone, right



After all, the design source and concept will reach the limit at some point, and there will be limited use, but I think it's a good way to get out of it and to get diversity out of it.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기