2019년 3월 17일 일요일

Company-Created PowerPoint Design Materials

Today, I'd like to introduce you to our company's PowerPoint design materials.

It's about where you work, so please understand.

I think it's good to see how you've designed it.


We started by changing the background through patterns.

It's not that I like to do it when you're working on it. When you'

I think it's better to have a color that goes with the whole thing.

If you've got the whole picture in your head, you can do it from the beginning.


This PowerPoint design is actually nothing special.

I just used a text box to write down the top part.

But through the font, and the size and color of the content that I want to emphasize

I wanted to make a difference.


And I've done a design that can give you a little bit of a graph.

The name comes from your own disk, but it's just a cylinder.


So, if you adjust it flat like this, you stack it up one by one.

And if you change the color, you'll feel like a graph, right?

If you stack up 10 pieces, copy them, change them to light colors, and put them at the back, you'll be able to create a background.​


And that's exactly what I'm talking about.

If I just stack it up, I think I'm bored, so I always say this a lot.

If you think about the graph with icons, you can easily see that you enjoy it.


By changing the color in this way

I've created a power point data that compares two things.
The background itself is achromatic, and it's kind of dark.
It was not enough to organize or concentrate.​



So if you put one of these shapes in the back,

Can you design a PowerPoint that can give you a sense of separation between two comparisons?

If the background was white, I wouldn't have felt like this again.



Although it's a common form of configuration,

Depending on what color and detailed design elements you use,

I think it's going to make a difference in how much more focused, and how much easier it is to understand it.


There was a lot of work to be lacking, but I'll keep trying.


The original material is shared on my ppt bizam site.

Please refer to the link below.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기