2019년 3월 18일 월요일

make a ppt cover in the shape of a cliff

I don't know if I'm trying to create a ppt sign or just playing with it like I used to.

So, if you put it down, it's a little bit of a problem in legibility, and most of all, it's a lot of the way I make it.

I'm going to talk about making that data that's totally old and inefficient.

I can't make a difference. It's the same thing that I do every time I practice ^^



I made a basic sauce for you to give you pieces of two shapes the way I used to, as I used to do every day.

I'm going to make two ppt signs based on this sculpture.

For the first time, you don't have to make a piece like this. Just add a right triangle.

Just paint the background color and its shape.


And put a shadow on it.

It's what I do all the time. I also get bored sometimes. Is that what you see? You might say, "You know, I'm not going to have to do this

So it's as if you're creating shadows individually, and you're using them in your design as well as creating visual effects.

I don't think we've found an efficient and effective way yet.

I have to keep thinking about it and try and it's not easy for me either. There are some limitations.


Then place the title to the back of the triangle and end!!

That's all I was thinking, but then... And then I got curious, and I got greedy, and I did some extra work.

What if that triangle was a little more cubical? I thought it would be better if I strengthened it because I put

Well, you can just process the shape itself into a linear gradient.

The reason why we made the same shape and put it in layers of transparency was because we wanted to express the texture through patterns.

And it was inevitable because it didn't work together.



I think you can see what it was meant to be. So I made the first cover simple.

By the way, is it too intense red?


Now we can go back to creating a second concept of ppt cover, and we can see here why we first fragmented the object.

Rather than sculpting, you can make the shape of the part that you put in the diagonal line, and then you can use just one square triangle.

The oblique shape can be made into parallelogram, not cut.

So, why don't you just imagine the most important thing here?

In the first design, it was just like it was superimposed on top. It looked like that, right?

The main reason for that interpretation is that it will eventually depend on how the text is placed.

How do you feel when you rotate your writing like this?

Doesn't that shadow feel like it's a cliff, like it's a cliff down there?


The reason why I created that diagonal shape before I made the ppt sign today was to try to maximize that feeling.

If you color it with gradients and designate it as 100 percent transparency on one side, you'll be able to make it look more like a cliff.

To be honest, who would make a sign like this? Isn't

I'm doing this because I have nothing to do.


This is a cliff~ To enhance the expression, I thought it would be different if you put the shape down long enough to fit the end line of the text.

Why I told you earlier today that I didn't know if I had created a ppt cover in the title, or if I was just playing with it to take some time off alone, and if I just had a hand job, that I didn't I?

I think you can find it right here.

It's just like this. You just have to think about it.

Efficiency is also a very poor thing.


Anyway, that's how I was able to express it.


Actually, the reason I started making this is because the media has been saying a lot lately, but

There have been a lot of issues about the Gyeongju earthquake. There have been reports, information, and stories about it.

I thought you might have a chance to make a study, presentation, or report on it, so I was going to make it look like this under the theme of "Ji Jin."

When I finished making it through image insertion, I felt that the readability was too low.

So I decided to just paint it in color.

Anyway, I'm going to end today by telling you that the original intention and concept of planning was


I share the data free of charge on my site called pptbizcam.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기