2019년 3월 20일 수요일

PowerPoint Design Chocolate Pie Shape

Sometimes I think that I'm making something weird, and when I think about it, I think I'm making something that's totally different from someone who's good at designing PowerPoint. ^^

He makes things so unusual that he doesn't know if he's dealing with papo or just drawing like an illustration.

I think you'll agree.


This is probably because when I create the PowerPoint theme, I find it around me, in my everyday life, and I choose it, and I actually make it.

Basically, it's a key factor that makes a difference between the things that we've seen a lot, the way we make things, and we think about it, and we're making things that are future-oriented and business-type. Regularization. How about a rule?

I'm used to it, and I would define it as a good power point.

But if you think about it, it's not fun to make and it's not fun to watch. ^^


It's not interesting, it's not interesting, it's probably a very dangerous part of PowerPoint's purpose.

If you think about it closely, the ppt you made is boring, but it's interesting to see the final presentation that students put up when they were working on a team project.


Personally, I like neat things and pursue them, but as a departure from time to time, I also like to make strange designs and fun themes like today.

The introduction was very long.

What did I make today? Ha ha.


My personal favorite is Montpellantong! I recently found out that his name is just Montpellant now. She changed it a long time ago because she said she would get fat if she ate it.

Anyways, it's so good. When I go to the mart, I buy a box of them. I eat a couple of them every time I'm hungry. Should I try this during the day? I was in a hurry to think that...


You're looking at everything. You're thinking about making PowerPoint while you're eating, right?


I think I'll have to look at the shape. So I took some pictures like this and made shapes with all the functions that I often use.

It was easy to make everything else. Should I call it adhesive? Should I call it the wing part? Anyways, it was hard to make and express that part, so I just gave it up.

If you look at the bottom, Ah~ You got rid of that. I think you can see it right away.


And I thought, "Let's design the PowerPoint." And I thought, "Let's design it." And I thought, well, I think I could use it as a graph, but it's not as expressive as I've ever imagined it before, so I ended up doing it like a diagram, like a regular form.

Oh~ I want to eat it again. ^^


If I start making one with PowerPoint, I'll take the basic form and make changes like this. But if you've seen a few of my writings, you know that.

And JOHN~ Like the picture on the top, I thought the side view was very attractive and funny. So I thought I'd try to express it again and use it as a cover.


In fact, it was actually a powerpoint design of this Montpellant theme, and we needed to find a way to make a difference or express it. But I think it's better to use only the open source I made instead of actively recommending that I go through a process that is too annoying.

So you'd better write it on the cover, on a table of contents or on a simple diagram. That's what I told you.

If you're going to use a circular graph, you'll need a problem like this, a troublesome process.

It's fun and charming to see a cross section of this design, but it should be comfortable if you treat it as a cover for a part with a different shape, but it also loses its appeal.


Anyway, I've made it like this way.


I tried it as a design theme with simple PowerPoint coverings, making it look like a big bite. ^^

But it looks like a chocolate pie and it looks like a mackerel.


Anyways, instead of making the same thing and the same mold, you can pretend to be crazy and make it fun.

The sauce could be right in front of my eyes.

If you're eating ramen, it's that, if you're drinking a can of beer. Give it a try.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기