2019년 4월 3일 수요일

Share a ppt design form with gradation colors based on stair appearance

If I choose one of my favorite things in the ppt design, it's probably gradation, we're talking about step-by-step jokes.

Today, I'm going to try to make a template that can be very simple, but look better than expected.

I think it'll take less than five minutes to make it.

I think that's the high cost of plastic surgery.


The gradation that we normally think about and know is actually a very smooth change in color of a single side or line.

Or, these days, the trend is to change color with more than two colors.

But what I'm going to make today is not the usual way of applying it, but I'm going to apply the joke effect by slamming it down to the meaning of the word "step."

Easily, it's more like a combination of separate shapes than a gradient.

I think it can be shown in the form of a bill or a stack of figures.




But the basic concept of step-by-step jest expression is to keep it going.




This ppt design is very simple.




You can take a color scheme in a different size and keep it listed up or stacked up.




After that, you can customize the fill color to increase or decrease the intensity of the intensity, and paint like gradation


And then, except for the bottommost shape, you gently put a shadow on the rest of the object, and it's expressed as above.

It's like a staircase, like the one I wrote earlier, and it looks like I saw a stack of boxes of different sizes coming down from the top.

But in the end, in terms of color, I think it can be expressed as a familiar and unique layout or template because I took the basics of gradation.


I told you that the ppt design I saw in the rush today can be finished in just five minutes.

You can organize the details according to your personal worker's choice, but I've decided on the basic format.

It's a template that can be made so quickly that it takes less than five minutes to build on this line.


It's a joke effect based on the basic color. It can be free to change the color and it can be changed to a variety of colors. It can be a form that can be made and written by everyone from the beginners to the seniors.




However, depending on the individual's design preferences, it seems a bit boring to take them in one color, and I think it might be a good idea to change them.


It's just a point color.

Or, you may want to use a ppt animation effect to change the color according to the presentation order.

If it's not for Pitty but for simple reports, you can focus your attention by choosing one highlight.


It's easy, isn'

It's going to change depending on where the base point is placed, and it's going to change depending on what color you use.

I didn't introduce it to you because I wasn't satisfied with it, but I think I could make another change with a shape other than a rectangle.


Anyway, we practiced making templates that take less time and effort to make, but are still quite satisfying.

Again, I think the key to creating a ppt template that's as clean as any technique, and the key functions or effects that make a good design start with color.

Other shadows would be very useful.

These two are easy to make if you use them well.


I'm going to finish writing today.

I'll come back tomorrow afternoon.~ ^^



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기