2019년 4월 8일 월요일

ppt animation effect of smartphone unlock pattern concept

When we present the results of the ppt presentation, we thought about the template and expression method.

I want to tell you that it's going to have an animation effect.

But personally, I don't recommend these things because they're a lot less efficient.

But I thought, more interestingly, as a way to attract attention, that's what I wanted to say

I came to write.


The basic concept of the ppt template is to find the source on the phone lock screen.

These days. I just use my fingerprints to remove them, so I don't use them as much as I did in the past.

It's basically sequencing that of the number pad, and if you reinterpret it and use it.

I was wondering if I could show you the results and the data in a slightly unique way.


When we make ppt presentations, it's usually a graph of how we deliver some specific numbers and values.

Or we go by taking the infographic approach.

I don't think there's any way to express it, but there's no way to say "show numbers."

Why do you have to show the price so much? Just a wacky look? I think I've started to recognize the problem.
And what I've been seeing as a result is using a lock pattern.


But making this, as I mentioned in the rush, is a really inefficient, very handsy, very salty way.

I don't want to recommend this way. lol

But if you have some time to spare and want to try it out, try it~!! ^^;;

It's going to have an animation effect like drawing a pattern, so it took a couple of effects.

The first one is to change the color of the letter.


The second is to change the color of the circle with that number.

It's the process of putting animation in the same way that it's done in sequence. Does it bother you just by looking at it?

And most of all, I'm sure some of you can't imagine what the hell you're trying to express.

Just imagine what it looks like when you unlock it.

You can think of it as a way to make it with different colors and lines.


The last one was to draw a line and show it to the chicken feed.

And all of the ppt animation effects were set to start automatically after the previous effect.

But I felt it while I was doing it, but it's not efficient to think about it all the most.


If you are not the last person to specify the effects on text, please specify them because they do not mix with this ppt template configuration and presentation method.

I'm sure some of you have one question.

Why don't we just group them up and add animation at once?

Yes, that’s right.

Depending on the effect you want to add, you can do so.

But I'd like to tell you in advance that the effect of changing the texture and color of the line, like me today, is that we couldn't activate it when we grouped it into groups, so we had to make it this inefficient.


Now, let's take a look at the ppt design in a static image today.

When we say we show the results of the above research, we usually just end it in text or chart it, right?

But what I tried to do today is to show you a data value of 78,600 won.

Why don't you pass it on to the number of patterns?


And it's going to change the color of the corresponding numbers according to the numbers in the study. 


Better than a horse, better than a picture, right?


I'll show you below. Of course, if you download the original and do a slide show, you can check it out, so be careful with your data.

You can just come to the all about ppt.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기