2019년 4월 14일 일요일

Free ppt template - process, ladder diagram

Today, I'm not just trying to make a concept and make a ppt, but as soon as my hands go, 

And as soon as it was built, we were able to create three different types of diagram.

It's going to be used as part of a page.

I think you can use it anywhere by modifying the background format or the settings for colors and fonts depending on the overall design.

It's not that special, but it's a ppt design that's made just as you can remember.


First, I wanted to make a ppt template that I use a lot to organize the sequence and process.

So these things basically take the form of a line, the way it's listed, so the basic way of expression and composition is the same.

And I think what's going to happen is the design of the objects that act as labels or points.

It's pretty and neat to just treat it simply with a circle or arrow and give it a point in color, but if you want to make a little difference,

I think it's good to reflect the concepts you've created or thought of yourself.


In my case, this first ppt diagram shows a triangle and a trapezoidal shape.

What do you call it, lightning?

Or maybe the paper's folded. I made a label for each point.

You can see many of these shapes in existing design materials and on the web, so there are a lot of things to look at.

I've also followed it with reference.


And one of the ways that I like it is that one of the ways I say it's really good is that it's cut like this, or it's going through a particular space.

Or you can make it look like it's stuck somewhere.

Some people ask me how to make it, but there's no particular way.

Place two squares or shapes that are identical to the background color. 

You put a shadow in it, you just do a monochromatic process, and then you overlay it. 

Depending on the angle, you can also create a pocket-like shape by covering the side of the shadow that sprays slightly.


So I finished the first ppt sequence.

If you make one set of objects, you can just copy and paste them and change the color. 

Or you can just process it in one color, so I think it's a quick page.

It's also good for changing the shape of some shapes into others.


The second form is, "What do you want me to do with the wire?" And then I put it in and out, and then I cut it down. Then thicken or dotted.

I just thought of a ladder game.

I didn't have a clear definition of how to write it.

I think it'll be fun to apply the results of each alternative or something like this.

Or maybe we can shape the ladder itself into a ppt diagram, not a ladder game.

If I have an idea, I'll try again later.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기